Volunteer Community & Events Support – Coventry
We would love to hear from anyone who can spare time to help Zoë’s Place, Coventry. If the below role interests you, please fill out the form at the bottom of the page, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02476 361 675.
Role title Volunteer Community & Events Support
Time commitment Flexible
Location Zoe’s Place Baby Hospice, Easter Way, Coventry, CV7 9JG and in and around Coventry / Warwickshire
Supported by Community Fundraising Assistant / National Campaigns & Events Fundraiser / Corporate Fundraiser
Responsibilities of the role
Support Zoë’s Place at local fundraising and awareness events
- Manning a stall at community events
- Bucket collections
- Cheer squad at challenge events (runs, cycles, treks etc.)
- Speaking on behalf of Zoë’s Place at fundraising events (where comfortable)
- Receiving a cheque on behalf of Zoë’s Place (cheque presentation)
What’s in it for me?
- Good fun days out!
- Make friends by meeting like-minded people with a common goal
- Develop team work and communication
- Good sense of fun
- Resilience, using initiative and willingness to “muck in”
- Excellent interpersonal skills, approachable and friendly
Training and Support:
You will be supported by the Fundraising team and receive training relevant to the activities you would most like to participate in.
A DBS check will not be required for this role.
- To comply with all Hospice policies, including but not limited to GDPR compliance, confidentiality and Health & Safety