Coventry HospiceFundraising News
Run the London Marathon for Zoe's Place
Published date: 16 February 2021
In the running world it doesn't get much bigger than this - The Virgin Money London Marathon!
Run for Zoë's Place and experience this once in a lifetime opportunity. The atmosphere, the highs and lows and that indescribable feeling crossing the finish line in esteemed company – knowing that you are a London Marathon finisher. Places are so hard to come by, but Zoë’s Place have a place in this sought after event in 2021!
We are opening up applications now until the 28th February to find our representative in the race, so don't delay and register your interest below.
Before you apply here is what you need to know:
- You will be asked to pay a £50 registration fee within 7 days of being accepted and commit to a minimum fundraising target of £2,500.
- As we only have one place, we will assign the place based on the quality of your application, please outline why you want to run for us and how you will achieve your fundraising target
- The deposit is non-refundable
- The closing date for applications is Sunday 28th February at 23:59 any applications after this time will not be considered.
- You will receive a reply to let you know whether you’ve been successful via email within 21 days of the closing date.
- We will support you as much as we can in the build up to the race whether that’s advice about your fundraising or training. You will also get your very own personalised Zoë's Place running T-shirt or vest (whichever you prefer)
For more info and to apply click here
Read more news articles