The 30 in 30 challenge
Get the whole family involved with 30 minutes' worth of activity each day. This could be as simple as a daily 30-minute walk in your neighbourhood or some activities in the garden. Zoe's Place needs your support more than ever with all of our income from events grinding to a halt. Help make sure we are able to re-open the hospice after the crisis is over and enable us to keep supporting families of children with life-limiting and life-threatening conditions.
How to take part
- Complete the form below and let us know you're taking part
- We will send you some fundraising tools.
- Decide which daily activities you are going to do with the family or on your own.
- Choose your fundraising target - try to make it fun! You could choose to try and get 30 sponsors or you could choose to raise £30 which would pay for 1 hour of care for a child.
- Spread the word on social media and be a hospice hero!