Zoe’s Place is unique, we are the only Baby specific Hospices in the U.K. We believe every child should be afforded the right to live their life to the maximum potential. We aim to provide the best care and support to families with children aged from birth to 5 years suffering from a life-limiting/life-threatening illness. This care will be provided in a safe home from home environment by our specialist team of Nurses.
- To always put the child at the centre of any care and support
- To provide palliative, short-breaks and end of life care and support.
- To ensure that every child gets the maximum benefit from each visit to the Hospice through play, fun, therapy and sensory experiences.
- Care and support to families will be designed to suit their individual needs.
- To provide specialist Nursing care to a child nearing the end of life and ongoing support to the family following bereavement.
- Deliver the best effective care that our resources will allow
- Raise funds by developing and engaging with our supporters and ensure we make the most use of the funds donated.
- Respect and value the contribution of all staff, volunteers, parents and families.
- Encourage everyone to reach their potential – children, families, staff, volunteers and supporters.
- We are open, honest and professional in everything we do