Make use of your free time to take part in a virtual event.
Zoe's Place stands to lose thousands of pounds due to cancelled events as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Fundraising accounts for almost 80% of Zoe's Place income every year. We desperately need your help to plug some of the shortfall in funding to ensure Zoe's Place can continue to offer support to babies and infants with life-limiting and life-threatening conditions. Please act today to protect our tomorrow.
Please click an event you would like to get involved with:
- Set up a Birthday Fundraiser for Zoe's Place on Facebook
- Help us receive donations when you shop on Amazon by visiting Amazon Smile and selecting Zoe's Place Trust as your nominated charity. Amazon will donate 0.5% of the net purchase price at no additional cost to you.
- Host a Virtual Tea and Coffee morning with your friends on Zoom or other similar web-based tool or app.
- Film yourself doing a daily fitness challenge on Facebook and add a donate button to your post for Zoe's Place Coventry to receive donations.
- Are you a musician or a performer? Host a special performance live-streamed from your home on facebook and add a donate button for Zoe's Place Coventry.
- Host your own quiz on Facebook.
- Set the kids up with a reward chart with a list of chores on and at the end of the week split the reward with Zoe's Place.
For more support with any of these ideas please email email@example.com