'Go Yellow' for Zoë’s Place Baby Hospice this Children’s Hospice Week and have fun while raising vital funds for babies and children with life-limiting conditions.
Zoë’s Place Baby Hospice want you to join in the fun during this year’s Children’s Hospice Week by helping to raise vital funds for children and families who rely on their services.
From Monday 20th - Friday 24th June, Zoë’s Place will be hosting a ‘Go Yellow’ week, lighting up iconic landmarks in the local area, helping to raise awareness of their services that support children such as Harry, Sophie and Sonny, who have benefitted from the hospice for many years now. Join Zoë’s in going yellow in your community!
Learn more about some of the children and babies who have accessed Zoë’s Place services.
What you can do to help:
- Host a bake sale
- Wear something yellow to work or school
- Get active with a sports day
- Challenege yourself to a quiz
- Enjoy a colouring competition
- Don yellow laces on a run or walk
- Host a summer fayre
What Zoë’s Place are doing to help:
- Lighting up buildings across the region yellow to spread awareness
- Creating fundraising packs to help you raise as much money as you can
- Opened a text to donate service
- Providing support and guidance
- Sharing your events and fundraising to our socials
- Keep you up to date with our events
So whatever you choose to do, make sure to enjoy it! You can use the enthuse link below to create a fundraising page to send to your friends and family, making it even more convienent for you. You can also ask supporters to text YELLOW to 70450 to donate £5.
Join us this summer and Go Yellow for Coventry!