To ensure every child aged from birth to 5 years, living in our region that has a life-limiting/life-threatening condition recieves the best specialist care they need.
To provide holistic, specialist, palliative and end-of-life care and support to families with children aged from birth to five years suffering from a life-limiting'life-threatening condition
- To provide care in a home from home environment enabling the children to feel safe and supported.
- To always put the child at the centre of care and support, which is tailored to suit the families individual needs.
- To ensure we are always delivering the best effective specialist care that our resources allow.
- To raise funds by developing and engaging with our supporters and to ensure we make the most use of funds donated.
- To respect and value the contribution of all staff, volunteers, parents and families.
- To remain open, honest and professional in everything we do.